Thursday, July 11, 2013

A Night to Never Forget


As I stood in line waiting to buy tickets with Patrick, my now fiancé, I couldn't wait for the night to come. Senior Prom was just around the corner and I was determined for it to be the best night ever. The day approached and as I was sitting next to my best friend my dad called saying that he was going to get Patrick, my best friend, her boyfriend, and me a limo! I couldn't believe that he could find one such last minute, but at that point I didn't care, I couldn't wait! I left school early to get my hair and makeup done and as the time came for the limo to arrive, Patrick came over with his father to take pictures. The limo came and we were brought to the hotel. The night started off great! Patrick's mother, Aunt, and Mémère came to take pictures and we proceeded to get professional pictures taken. The night went by so quickly and although I was tired and couldn't wait to get my heels off and put on my comfy pajamas, I didn't want the night to end. But, like everything there has to be an ending. I got to go to prom with my best friend and boyfriend (at the time), what more could I ask for?!

No comments:

Post a Comment